Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome to Raptured Reality

Ahoy and welcome to Raptured Reality, a blog created as a place for me to rant about various things.

If anyone actually ends up reading this (ha, yeah right) then I guess you should know that this blog will be mainly focused on gaming, music, TV shows, Motorsport, Cars and anything else I happen to be interested in.

If you happen to be a gamer, then the influence for this blog may be obvious to you. If it's not, the influence comes from what is easily my favourite game of 2007, BioShock. Rapture is the underwater city in the game and I added reality because I thought it sounded decent enough. I could be a smart arse and say that the 'reality' part comes from just how real Rapture (and as an extension - BioShock) feels while you play. But it doesn't really matter at the end of the day does it?

Ever since playing the game, I have been calling myself "Mr. Bubbles" which is also from the game. The Little Sisters refer to the Big Daddies that help them as "Mr. Bubbles" sometimes and that's why I'm using it as an alias (if you will) here as well. I'm not the only one who calls me by the name though; My girlfriend does as well. But let's not get into that. ;)

Well yeah anyway, this place will be used for rants on games, cars, music - whatever I feel like at the time. If people end up reading it (and regularly), great, but if they don't I won't mind too much as long as I get to rant somewhere.

No comments: